Total Pageviews

Monday, September 23, 2024

A Walk Outside….


 Salaam Alaikum everyone,

I ask Allah that my words find you in the best state of health and Iman.

I for the first time in a loooooong while, went out in a walk. My most favorite activity of all times. There’s something so special and satisfying about walking. No matter what the weather or the surroundings are. I left my phone behind and accompanied my thoughts. I gathered the tiny specks of scattered motivation and enthusiasm I found after a deep excavation, put my sportswear on -it’s loose and modest for the record πŸ˜¬- and went outdoors. I usually confront my thoughts fully armed with my sword πŸ—‘️ AKA pen πŸ–Œ️& my shield πŸ›‘️ AKA notebook πŸ““. But not today. It was a good company nonetheless, they were disciplined somewhat and I let the leash loose & went with the flow. They eventually surrendered & we returned home in a win-win situation πŸ˜Š

I ask Allah the All-Mighty to bless us all with His Mercy & Guidance. Ameen πŸ€²πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment