Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love Without Marriage Versus Marriage Without Love....

I'll start by mentioning few aspects about each one, of course from my own point of view & according to my code of beliefs, culture, understanding & personal experiences. I'll try my best, though, to research this topic & not just talk.
The first one: Love Without Marriage, Hmmmm! Ahhhh! Well, in simple
plain English: It's death without being actually dead!
The second one: Marriage Without Love, Oooops! Ouch! It is Life without being really alive!

Before digging any deeper, I wonder, why it should always be that way? Why is it either-or choice? Isn't there a method to have the two together & achieve "& they lived happily ever after" or is it only found in fairy tales, the last line in specific!

I know that there's no Utopia on earth, the way Philosophers tried to picture it. Also, I know that life -real life, that is- is not like love stories in books or romance movies; yes, but also, life is not full of disasters & broken hearts or a "total failure" love stories. We need to be fair & balanced when looking at things of such a delicate nature that touches everyone of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment