Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Life Without Me....





Yes, dear reader, you read it 100% right! I know it's a title of a movie, I myself enjoyed. But my lines today has nothing to do with the movie more than the title. I found it so expressive.

Okay then,
I'm not going to define life or mention my philosophy about it. I'm not trying & won't do analysis or anything that falls in this category; I just want to express myself as a reassessment!

As I can recall, I picture
myself in certain attitudes I was exposed to through childhood, whether it was happy or the other way round, I'm not focusing on what exactly happened, I'm just interested in the process of remembering the scene itself. When any memory pops into your mind about your past; you, faster than light speed see yourself from the outside. As if you are now two separate individuals, the only thing that combines you together is the scene & nothing else.
You become an external observer to your own self. The events are happening with the main character "you" but the feeling is with "you"!!!!
I hope you got my point.

Sometimes it happens to me that I feel sort of being split into two separate people. The first one is the "Me" that is living inside the scene. The second is the other "Me" who is watching from a distance what is going on & trying to make sense of it all!
I have been facing such situations a lot recently. I'm trying hard to comprehend the m
ysterious situations I'm exposed to lately.

Dear reader, don't freak out. I'm not that creepy. Don't panic & calm down, I assure you that I
'm not Schizophrenic!
Actually it's a practice I recommend you to follow in order to evaluate the whole situation while you are still in it, make the right decision & avoid regression & save yourself from pain!

Anyhow, it's always good to try new things & look at your life from different angles, & review it every once in a while in a totally new dimension.

Try to detach yourself from your daily routine & expose yourself to new unusual experiences to really live life to the fullest-- of course in the good responsible way!

Till Next Time.....
Live Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment